Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (January 8)



In My Mailbox (IMM) was started over at the The Story Siren by Kristie and has evolved to over 300 participating blogs.  It is a way for bloggers to network and socialize and to show everyone the various books that they have received.  

I haven't participated in In My Mailbox in well over a month. The holiday season was keeping me hopping (unfortunately, not always through blogs)! I thought about going back and listing every book I received since the last time I participated, but that was too much. I am only listing the books I received during the last week, especially since I am very excited about them. I might feature the other books during a week when I didn't receive any other books.

Without further adieu, here are the books I received this week!

I am very, very excited about the following books! All of these books I received from NetGalley for review. I am including a link to Goodreads so you can check them out for yourselves. 



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi--Goodreads Link
Slide by Jill Hathaway--Goodreads Link
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows--Goodreads Link
Everneath by Brodi Ashton--Goodreads Link

And finally, I have been waiting for this book for what seems like forever! 


Anew: The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine--Goodreads Link

That is my week in a nutshell. Please leave a link to your IMM in the comment section and I will stop by and check it out.

12 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I got Anew this week too, it looks so good :) Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome IMM! All these books are on my to-read list, and I'm excited for them.

    Have fun!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much want to read all of these!! Great selection, I hope you enjoy them.
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM earlier and thanks for the follow. I'm following you as well! =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some awesome books! I've heard great things about all the Harper ones. :)

    Happy Reading!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous that you have Slide. That is one of my most anticipated books for the year. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice! Everneath was pretty interesting! Hope you enjoy it with the rest of your reads!!!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love net galley! Hope you enjoy Slide and Everneath and the other harper books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I can't wait to read Everneath and Incarnate. Soon I hope.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the chance to read and ARC of Incarnate too and I really liked it a lot. I hope you enjoy it. Great set of books this week!

    http://thebookjunkiesbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/in-my-mailbox-january-7-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lot of amazing books I really want to read too!Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set of books! cant wait to get my hands on Incarnate..
    Ps: Love your blog. New follower

    Esha
    Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! Incarnate and Everneath are on my list too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Danielle
    Novelly Antithetical

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.