Saturday, January 14, 2012

Save it for Saturday

Word to the wise: don't chaperone a band lock-in with 86 teenagers unless you are ready to be totally exhausted ALL day!

I had big plans for today's "Save it for Saturday." But extreme lack of sleep kept me from getting my post ready and now the day is more than half over. So, today's "Save it for Saturday" will be very brief.

I'm not ready to give up on this weekly feature, life just got in the way this week. Not to mention I have read 4 books this week and I have been trying to get my reviews ready. Those reviews will be posted this next week. Some really great books.

I hope everyone had a great week!

1 comment:

  1. A lock with 86 teens? You brave brave soul!

    T.G.F.C.
    Thank God for Coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.