Monday, January 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (January 24)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!



My teaser this week is from Everneath by Brodi Ashton:


"He uses music to stir the emotions and circulate the life force of the audience, just before he eats. It's like an actual heart; the center of the circulatory system."  Kindle ebook from NetGalley (quote subject to change) at 91%






What are you reading this week?  Leave me a link to your teaser in the comment section and I will stop by and check it out.





21 comments:

  1. I'm guessing this is a vampire book. Right? What an original idea -- music circulating the life force. Great teaser.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and your teaser! Thanks for posting on Read@UTS! http://read.lib.uts.edu.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's interesting. Haven't read this one before.

    My TT

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this one! But a few people have read it and have had great things to say about it :)

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tease! This book is pretty fantastic. Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very interesting and weirdly descriptive quote! I have been wanting to read this one for awhile.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting teaser! I love the cover of this one, too. Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/01/24/teaser-tuesday-12/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hummm interesting. I too am guessing vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one! Read this one awhile back, it's pretty good! Enjoy!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this book! Great teaser! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-24-2012-across.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heard a lot about this book, great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heard a lot about this book, great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the cover for this book, as well as the quote! Here's my teaser from A Knight's Vengeance by Catherine Kean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Everneath!!! Hope you are enjoying it. Such a great teaser pick, too.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cover and lovely quote

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very interesting cover and teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting teaser! Haven't heard of this one before! Here is mine: http://pamelasbookspot.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been looking forward to this one! I've heard good things, hope you're enjoying it too. Great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.