Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (January 15)


In My Mailbox (IMM) was started over at the The Story Siren by Kristie and has evolved to over 300 participating blogs.  It is a way for bloggers to network and socialize and to show everyone the various books that they have received.  Postings may vary by blog, some bloggers post weekly, bi-weekly and so forth.


This week was a good week. I was approved for 3 books on Netgalley I had nearly forgotten I had even asked for, I had one publisher request to review a book and I received a book I won from Eve's Fan Garden. And now on to the goodies!


From Netgalley:


The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes (Goodreads







Halflings by Heather Burch (Goodreads)






Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel & Dina Nayeri (Goodreads)













Publisher's Request to Review:

Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin 
















Won from Eve's Fan Garden:

dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman (Goodreads)














That was my week. I am very excited to read these books! What was in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. Great IMM this week! Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters looks great. I will be adding that one to my wish list. Stop by and visit our IMM if you have the chance.

    Nat

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/01/peek-in-biblio-bin-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win and requests! :) dancergirl looks great. :) I already had the chance to review Halflings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice group of books. I love the title of your blog. Thanks for stopping by. I am a new follower for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good books :) I just joined Netgalley about two weeks ago and already have 3 approved books, and 1 declined sadly. I hope you enjoy the ones you received.

    Thanks for stopping by! New follower.

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great IMM! I have Halflings to read too!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard Halflings is good. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Id never heard Of Another Jekyll, Another Hyde but it sounds interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halflings looks good! Although I've been reading mixed reviews on it. Thanks for stopping by Ink Spots and Roses IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freshman Year looks so fun, doesn't it? I've heard good things about Dancergirl too. Congrats on your win.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.