Monday, January 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (January 17)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!



My teaser this week is from Anew: The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine:


"Nobody had attempted to break into Scarlet's house since the night Tristan and Gabriel had killed the weird ash guy. Which was good news. 


The fact that crazy ash people existed and were running around in the trees behind her house? Super creepy."   Kindle edition at 89%








I am loving this book! Now, leave me a link in the comment section to your Tuesday Teaser and I will hop by and check it out!

11 comments:

  1. They do sound very creepy! Here is my teaser from Book 8 of the Anne of Green Gables Series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is so pretty! I am very intrigued by these ash people and what is going on?!
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Nice teasers. Wondering what ash people are now. ;)

    Come see my Tuesday too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting book(: I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh that's interesting! Sounds like an awesome read!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I haven't even heard of this one, but it sure sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one is weird and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, sounds pretty creepy to me too! Here is my TT: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-17-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Intriguing teaser! Thanks for dropping by my blog yesterday =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.