Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (October 18th)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The Reluctant Disciplinarian by Gary Rubinstein pg. 52:

“I quickly decided, enough of this advice. Enough of my life-long pursuit of passive resistance. Just give me peace and QUIIEEEEEEEET!”

Now leave a link back to your teaser in the comment section. Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an explination! Sometimes I just want some quiet, too ;)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Here is mine: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Good one! Sometimes we all need to give a good shout!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can certainly understand wanting some peace and quiet! Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by The Happy Booker, I'm a new follower! :-) 7 more to 200!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.