Monday, July 18, 2011

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Blog....

...to tell you that I am so unbelievably miserable due to a severe lack of air conditioning that I can't even read!

While we were on vacation in Montana, our AC went out. Bad news when you live in Arizona and it's 110 outside. I am one giant ball of sweat and I am so miserable that I don't even want to read. I keep picking up my book, I read 2 or 3 sentences and I put it back down. I also have several netgalley books to read, but it is too hot to sit with my laptop on my lap and read them. So, until this stupid thing is fixed, I think I am on a reading hiatus. Bummer. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.