Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reading in the Rain, Just Reading in the Rain!

Hello all!

I wanted to post a quick update to let you know I haven't given up on my blog!  I am in Prescott, AZ chaperoning marching band camp with my girls ("and this one time at band camp...").  We are busy, busy, busy. Ok, well, they are busy, busy, busy. I am working on band booster board stuff, and when I have free time, I am reading.

I am currently reading:



Both of these are Young Adult novels that not yet available for release. I will post reviews as soon as I finish them. 

For those of you that have recently started following my blog, I apologize that I have been unable to follow back, the wireless connection up here is awful! Once I can, I will give you a follow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.