Monday, April 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday April 17



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser!


My teaser this week is from the digital galley of The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman:



"Max, on the other hand was hard. Convoluted and cloudy, full of things I wasn't supposed to ask and places I knew better than to go. With Max, I didn't have to pretend."  (quote may change after publication)


I am absolutely loving this book and I am only 17% into it. It has pulled me in and I can not wait to find out what happens!


Please leave a link to your Tuesday Teaser and I will stop by and check it out! 

9 comments:

  1. OOOh nice!! Wondering more about that Max guy!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing this book around. It looks good and the teaser is intriguing. Looks like I have another book to add to my wishlist! My teasers are from The Prophet by Amanda Stevens and Rebel Fire by Andrew Lane. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds great! Thanks for sharing! Moving this one up my TBR!

    Here’s mine – from Cathrynne M. Valente’s ‘Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland’!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting -- makes you want to know if Max is good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max sounds like quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser! I haven’t read this one before, but it’s definitely being added to my shelf now – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-to-z-challenge-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want to know more about Max! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.