Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Independent Blogger Awards




I am not much of one for self-promotion, but I am going to suck it up and just go for it!


I am participating in the Independent Blogger Awards in the Young Adult and Children's category. If I receive enough votes from you, my readers, in the first round, I will advance to the second round with a change to win a trip to New York to attend Book Expo America.  If you like my blog, I would appreciate it if you would consider voting for me. Voting is open until 11:59 pm EST on April 23.


Please click HERE or in the sidebar to vote for Mom Reads My Books. Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.