Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #31




Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee’s View and Alison at Alison Can Read. It is a great way for bloggers to make new friends and find new blogs to follow. Go to either blog, follow ALL the instructions and then add your link to the list. It’s just that easy!

This week’s question:

If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

I decided to choose villains/antagonists for this question, because I don't want to see any of my favorite protagonists fighting to the death! I have chosen Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments series and Mimi Force from the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz (while Mimi may not be a villain to every reader, she is to me. I really don't like Mimi, I've tried, I really have, but it will never happen). Quite frankly, I think that Sebastian would win this round, because he is just so unbelievably E-V-I-L. He is the embodiment of evil, ruthless and heartless. And not above using any means to win, including harming those Mimi loves. And as much as Mimi loves herself, she would probably falter if someone she truly cared about was in danger. Sebastian cares about no one but himself, so ultimately, he would win.

What about you? Who did you choose to see battle it out? Leave a link to you Feature and Follow Friday in the comment section and I will go check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Hmm...It is interesting how Mimi isn't the villain she started out as. But she is irritating.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Blue Bloods yet, but I give you high five for Sebastian. He is evil.

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read those series! But still, all these brawls sound good!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAh I haven't read any of these series but I really need to. It sounds interesting to see them together.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't a fan of Mimi either. And even though I've Read some of the mortal instruments series, I'm having a tough time recalling Sebastian. Ingesting choices.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following @ Livin' Life Through Books. old GFC follower under felicia chien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I'm an old GFC follower and new Linky follower.
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.