Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox (IMM) was started over at the The Story Siren by Kristie and has evolved to over 200 participating blogs.  It is a way for bloggers to network and socialize and to show everyone the various books that they received, either in the mail, from the library or from their local bookseller.  Postings may vary by blog, some bloggers post weekly, bi-weekly and so forth.


I did not get any new books this week. I can't believe it. Nothing from NetGalley, nothing for my Kindle, nothing new. I'm sort of sad, but at the same time, it shortens my TBR list!

I hope some of you got some good books this last week!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes that is a good thing. It gives you time to catch up with what you already have. :o)
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.