Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox (IMM) was started at The Story Siren by Kristie and has evolved to over 200 participating blogs. It is a way for bloggers to network and socialize and show everyone the various books they received, either in the mail, from the library or from their local bookseller. Postings will vary by blog-some bloggers post weekly, bi-weekly and so forth. If you choose to participate, comment here and then head over to The Story Siren to post a link to your list. Then try to comment on a few other blogs.

I usually post not only books I receive, but also galleys I receive from NetGalley and books I purchase for my Kindle.

This week, I received five books.

Dark Eden by Patrick Carman--NetGalley


Eve by Anna Carey--NetGalley


Circle of Fire (The Maya Brown Missions) by S.M. Hall--ARC from the publisher


Central: Daughter of Saraqael Trilogy Book 2 by Raine Thomas--Kindle


Foretold: Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy Book Three by Raine Thomas--Kindle


Thanks for checking out what I received in my mailbox this week!

3 comments:

  1. Just finished Eve today...loved it!!! Enjoy! You can check out my review: http://tracyshappybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/eve-by-anna-carey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got good readin' ahead of you! Great selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.