Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (September 20)





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser this week comes from the book Crossroads by Mary Ting. I am currently hosting a giveaway as part of the Crossroads Experience Tour and I will be posting my review of Crossroads on September 26. If you would like to enter the giveaway for an ebook of Crossroads, please go here and leave a comment! You can also enter a giveaway for some beautiful jewelry from Mary Ting!


And now my teaser: 


Just like humans have the Ten Commandments, angels had their Ten Divine Commandments. The second one proclaimed that they were forbidden to love a human or procreate. The resistance proved to be far too difficult for some..."


Crossroads by Mary Ting (Kindle)  


Sorry, I just had to add a third line, I felt like it couldn't be left out. Remember, if you would like to win a copy of the Crossroads ebook, enter right here! 


Please leave a link to your teaser in the comments below!

10 comments:

  1. Ohh I really like the sound of that teaser... nice choice.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours.

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Never thought about commandments for angels before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my TBR list--so I'm so happy for a teaser! Makes me want the book more!
    :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting concept. Too bad you didn't include the book cover. I'd like to have seen it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. For some reason the link you left didn't take but I was able to track you down. *smile*

    MichelleKCanada @AnotherLookBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's definitely a unique teaser! Makes me think of some of the angels that were said to have come down to earth and mingled with the humans :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, great teaser! This one definitely sounds interesting. Hope it's good! Thanks for stopping by.

    Rebecca @ Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.