Thursday, November 10, 2011

Follow Friday (12)



Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee’sView and Alison at AlisonCan Read. It is another way for bloggers to make new friends and find new blogs to follow. Go to either blog, follow ALL the instructions and then add your link to the list. It's just that easy!

This week's question:
"In light of Veteran's Day tomorrow--11/11/11--tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life."

Well, my favorite real-life soldier is every single one of the brave men and women who are fighting for the United States anywhere in the world or serving here at home. Also, any soldier that has ever fought in any capacity for our nation. They are an amazing group of people who are willing to sacrifice their lives for our country. 

As far as my favorite fictional soldier, that one is tough. I've been sitting her for 15 minutes trying to think of someone and nothing is coming to mind! I'll have to edit if I think of one. Hmmmm.....  **Edited: I got one! Actually several of them. Any of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. They are definitely soldiers in the war against the Lessers. And they're hot. Like, steaming hot. Especially Rhage....

So, leave a link to your post and I will stop by! Happy Friday!


19 comments:

  1. It was hard for me to think of a literary one so I just skipped that one too!

    Angie

    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Happy FF. I am already a follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Thanks for stopping by. I have to agree, and i couldn't think of a fictional one either.

    Amy@adumbrations

    old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, good pick on the fictional soldier. I was stumped, I couldn't think of anything.

    Happy Veterans' Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, going with BDB rothers... GOOD choice! ;D

    Come see my Friday! And have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I chose a fictional character too!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amie, Thanks for stoppin by my blog and following ;) I keep meaning to start the BDB series but everytime I get to the bookstore it slips my mind. I'll have to write it down one of these days lol Happy FF!
    Tristan @ reads With wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You said it perfectly, they're all heroes for the work and sacrafices they've made for our country. So glad to give them the recognition they deserve today.

    I love your fictional choice. The BDB men are some of my favorite characters. And Rhage is definitely top of the list for me too!

    Old follower
    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of that series! haha maybe I'll have to check it out.

    http://jaimeliredeslivres.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well said...new follower, but you are already following me so i'm not going to leave my link *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower, stopping by.

    Happy Veterans Day
    http://musingsfromanaddictedreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, new follower. Good choices for this week. Have a good weekend!

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both answers. blogging back.

    Old folower

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got to read this Series, everyone keeps talking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey! I'm a follower here, happy veteran's day!

    I just got a SHINY new blog makeover!! Come by and let me know what you think!! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopping through. Love BDB! They're definitely strong soldiers.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy follow Friday!!! My blog is hosting two giveaways currently (the one that just started today is for your choice of a Wendy Delsol book! Stork, Frost or The McCloud Home for Wayward Girls!) I would love it if you would stop by and enter! Thank you and TGIF/Happy Veteran's Day!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma
    The Writers Voice:
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.