Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hunger Games Read-Along



Hello all!

I am participating in a Hunger Games Read-Along hosted by The Howling Turtle this month! I would like to invite you to take a few moments to stop by and check out the various chapters. This is no ordinary read-along; each chapter will be hosted by a different blog and (hopefully) each chapter post will be unique and interesting and give you some new insight into this wonderful book! I will posting on Monday, February 6, I get to give my commentary on Chapter 5! Just click on the link under the button and it will take you directly to the list of chapters and their participating blogs.


Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you leave a link back to your blog, I will check it out! No spam, please. Rude and insensitive comments will be deleted.